Site Remediation Services
We cover all type of services but typically:
- Soil sampling/testing: We are capable of testing and sampling impacted soils in order to further understand the best way to treat the problem.
- Groundwater sampling/testing: Sometimes impacted soils leach into the surrounding water table or local ponds and waterways. If this is the case, we are capable of testing and treating the impacted waters using various methods.
- Hazardous waste manifesting: Anytime waste is to be transported and treated, proper paperwork and manifesting is to be done well in advance. Allow us to use our years of expertise in the industry to properly manifest your waste.
- Hazardous waste transportation and disposal: Not just any trucking company and landfill can accept hazardous wastes. Laws vary from state to state on shipping and disposal. Allow us to allocate the proper transportation and disposal methods offering you a stress-free resolution.
- Contaminated soil excavation and removal: For most projects dealing with hazardous materials, it takes large equipment to perform the excavation and removal of the impacted soils. Horizon Environmental Services has multiple heavy equipment operators at our disposal to dispatch to jobs of various sizes.
- Site remediation: Not every site remediation project is the same. Each one requires careful and meticulous planning to ensure that the remediation will not only be safely executed, but also in a cost effective and timely fashion.
- Site preparation: Before you start to dig, a lot of work goes into ensuring that all precautionary elements are considered. For example, surveys must be taken to identifuy where gas, water and elctric lines may be hiding underground. There may need to be silt fence and erosion control barriers implemented as well.